We help physicians, hospitals and health systems simplify business processes and get accurate payments quickly. These solutions are delivered by Gateway EDI, ClaimLogic and NHXS.
- Gateway EDI leverages nearly 30 years of experience in claims processing to empower medical practices to optimize revenue by improving reimbursement accuracy and speed.
- ClaimLogic delivers a robust suite of revenue management tools. A solid 10-year track record and expertise in Epic software makes ClaimLogic a partner of choice for large medical centers and physician groups.
- NHXS provides leading contract compliance and point-of-service adjudication workflow automation. Using NHXS solutions, providers can check every line on every claim for payment accuracy and calculate patient responsibility at the point of service.
Gateway EDI, A TriZetto Company
Your source for total revenue management solutions.
Gateway EDI began in 1983 with one idea: to streamline medical practice operations. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) clearinghouses in the country.
Of course, much has changed in claims processing and office operations. But we’re committed as ever to giving our clients the latest tools and technology they need to tackle the revenue challenges they face today — and will face tomorrow.
Our success speaks for itself.
- We serve more than 30,000 offices in all 50 states and Guam, representing more than 200,000 providers.
- We electronically submit to more than 3,000 payers nationwide.
- Gateway EDI customers lower their average error rate to 7% or less.
- 98% of all calls to our customer service department are answered by a real person.
- 92% of all customer questions are answered on the first call; all are solved within five days.
Discover for yourself why Gateway EDI has a 100% year-over-year customer retention rate. Sign up now for a demonstration of our advanced tools.
A history of innovation — with practices like yours in mind.
- 1983: Our company was founded in 1983 by a physician who was looking for a way to free them of the mundane tasks that were keeping his staff from focusing on patient care. Unsatisfied with the solutions available, he set off to create his own software package. Medtech made even the most complex office problems simple — and within a year, he created Office Tech to respond to customers’ requests for even more features. In a short period of time, Medtech became the premier platform to handle Medicare, PPO and HMO indemnity markets.
- 1992: Office Tech unveiled the Quick Claims electronic claims clearinghouse software. Quick Claims was initially an in-house solution for Medtech users. However, its flexible data interface let it integrate with other practice management systems, so it gained a wide user base. The demand for Quick Claims became overwhelming.
- 1995: Medtech was sold and continues to operate to this day. In fact, Medtech is still one of our preferred practice management vendors.
- 1997: Gateway EDI introduced Quick EDI, adding a host of key features and products to serve physician offices like yours. Electronic eligibility, remittance and patient statements are now central to our product packages.
- 2000: Gateway EDI added many powerful tools with the introduction of a new client website. To date, these tools include real-time claim status, patient eligibility, various data analyses, online reports and the ability to send claims via the web.
- 2011: TriZetto, a leading provider of payer systems, acquires Gateway EDI. The acquisition establishes a new level of payer-provider connectivity that will drive enhanced work-flow processes and cost reduction, industry-wide.
- 2012:Gateway EDI achieves EHNAC Healthcare Network Accreditation.Gateway EDI, a wholly owned subsidiary of TriZetto, acquires NHXS, a software company that helps medical practices manage physician reimbursement and minimize the administrative cost of recovering lost revenues. In the same month, Gateway EDI signs its 100,000th client, Austin Medical Group in Austin, Texas.Gateway EDI named a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.Gateway EDI, as a wholly owned subsidiary of TriZetto, acquires ClaimLogic, a medical claims and payment processing company serving large physician groups and hospitals nationwide.
As we move forward, we will always look for new ways to help you improve revenue and increase cash flow. We will stay ahead of regulatory changes so your office will never struggle to keep up. All so you can focus on the one thing that really matters: doing what is best for your patients.